The Cotswolds is a neighborhood where you can get a spacious craftsman style new house for a terrific price. New construction homes starting around the upper $230,000 price range and going up into just under the $400,000 range you can get a bounty of amenities and space that makes this area great for growing families. This is one neighborhood where you really do get more for home for your money!
Granite counters, kitchens with stainless steel appliances, coffered ceilings, large bedrooms and huge walk-in closets are just some of the features offered in many of these new construction homes. Executive styling in family sized homes is a win-win for buyers! It’s no surprise that the Cotswolds is one of Auburn’s hottest subdivisions.
- Fantastic location just a few short minutes from Auburn University
- Easy interstate access
- Located within the nationally acclaimed Auburn City School System
- Family sized homes built in the popular craftsman style by some of the areas premiere builders
- A variety of prices and floorplans to choose from
- Close to shopping, golf, Jordan Hare Stadium , Auburn Arena, Plainsman Park and everything the lovely city of Auburn has to offer without giving up gorgeous trees, flowers and roomy yards
- Sidewalks for strolling or taking the dog for a jog
- Energy efficient homes built with the latest utility cost saving features in mind
To view homes currently for sale in The Cotswolds or for more information about this subdivision call me today!
Meg Fullington, REALTOR®