If you are considering an area to purchase a home, ask yourself this question. Are you looking for the following?
- Great Golf and a variety of championship caliber golf courses to choose from
- Small town charm without giving up big time activities
- An influx of new businesses providing job opportunities (Pharmavite, etc.)
- A warm climate which allows for year round outdoor activities
- Wonderful educational opportunities all just minutes away
- A variety of homes to choose from in numerous styles, sizes and price ranges. Affordable and quality housing is readily available in Opelika.
- Close proximity to Lake Martin and Lake Harding
If these things appeal to you then perhaps Opelika, Alabama is where you need to be! Led behind the leadership of Mayor Gary Fuller, Opelika is a city on the rise. The quaint Historic District is a delight of colorful buildings, manicured lawns, and small shops that have a unique local flavor.
Large corporations are seeing the value in this area that is situated less than 2 hours from Atlanta, GA, Birmingham, AL and Montgomery, AL. Opelika is growing and gaining lots of new businesses.
Words alone can’t adequately describe this up and coming city so I’ve provided some photos for you to enjoy and get a better idea of the wonderful things available in pretty Opelika! Enjoy and I’d love to read your comments below.