White Oaks is one of the most luxurious and desired subdivisions in Auburn, Alabama. Surrounded by award winning golf courses and walking distance to Saugahatchee Country Club, the homes in White Oaks are some of the finest in Alabama.
2562 Westbury Court is a one of a kind home. Unlike so many other homes for sale, where you can simply pick from a pre-designed floorplan that will be built repeatedly, this gorgeous home is a one of a kind architect designed property. The impeccable craftsmanship, unique features and attention to details are second to none. No expense was spared in providing the finest building materials to create this home.
Offered at $495,000
3 Bedrooms and 3 1/2 Baths with Approximately 3050 square feet of living space
Some of the fabulous features include:
- Solid doors throughout
- 5″ Solid oak hardwood floors
- Custom cabinetry in kitchen and baths
- Granite counters throughout including laundry room
- Gourmet Kitchen with Commercial Grade 5 Star Gas Cooktop, Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Bead Board Cabinets, Farm Sink, Kitchen Island with separate vegetable sink
- Tumbled marble showers and floors in baths, jetted tub in master bath
- Hand milled staircase
- Spectacular flagstone covered porch with wrought iron railing and spiral staircase overlooking lake
- Stain grade trim, ceiling fans, high ceilings, custom light fixtures
- Three Fireplaces
- Huge Open Great Room with coffered ceiling and wall of windows overlooking lake
- Formal dining room with stone accent wall, solid cedar beams, built in plate rack, soaring cathedral ceiling, custom chandalier, wall of windows
- Den with wet bar
- Double car garage, security system, irrigation system, Professionally managed landscaping and lawn service
- Located near Auburn University, Golf Courses and Shopping with easy interstate access to KIA
For more information or to schedule your own personal showing of this premiere property give me a call! If you are looking to view additional properties I’d be glad to assist you with that also.
Cell: 334-332-7698 Office: 334-887-2000
Your comments are welcomed below and emails are also promptly responded to.